The responsible entity under data privacy law, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Fon: +49 7424 981 99-0
Fax: +49 7424 981 99-10
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time by corresponding with our Data Protection Officer using the contact information provided:
- Information about your data stored by us and how we process it (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 GDPR) and
- data transferability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given us your consent to data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future.
You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority at any time, such as to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state in which you reside or to the competent supervisory authority that monitors us as the responsible entity.
A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
In order to protect your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (such as SSL) via HTTPS.
Data processors commissioned
The following organisations, companies or persons have been commissioned by the operator of this website to process data:
Questions for the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data privacy, please send us an e-mail or directly contact the person responsible for data privacy in our organisation:
Oliver Offenburger, M.Sc.
GmbH Abteilung Datenschutz
Phone: 07721 69724 00
Fax: 07721 69724 01